Answers to Common Questions
- Please use our online check-in service before coming to the store.
- We will accept drop-offs at our door during this time. Pull up to the curb in front of the store and then give us a call.
- Anyone coming to our door to drop off a device is required to wear a mask and stand at least six feet away before receiving service.
- If it makes you more comfortable, we’re offering free pickup within the Lexington area.
- Drop-off, as well, can be free with at least $80 in service.
- There is a $35 diagnostics fee, which is applied in full to any service charges for that service ticket. Beyond the diagnostics fee, there is no commitment to service or charges until we receive your approval for repairs.
- If you’re wondering “Do they work on this?” or “Can they fix that?” the answer is almost always “Yes!“
- Please note that we currently do not repair smartphones.
- Click here to check in your device online before dropping it off at our store.
- After checking in your device online, stop by any time during our hours of operation and we’ll put your device in line for service.
- No need for an appointment!
- If you need a repair faster than within a few days,
- Our on-site services are often available same-day.
- We also have an expedited service option for devices left with us for repair.
If you wish to speak with someone immediately, please call 859-523-5355 during store hours. Once you reach our automated menu system, after the main announcements, press 0 to get straight through to us.