Request a quote
Hello! If you would like to request a quote, please call. While we cannot provide exceedingly accurate estimates over the phone, depending on the type of service we may be able to give you an idea.
You can reach us at our main number and listen to the prompts. If you don’t want to listen to the voice menu, press 1. You may get our voicemail if we are busy with another customer. The best way to get an accurate quote is to fill out our online check-in form and stop by during business hours to drop off your device for diagnostics and a quote. Please call ahead to make sure we are open. Our voice system will tell you if we are closed. We can not give an accurate estimate until we can run diagnostics on a device.
Minimum fee is $40
Main number: 859-523-5355
Answers to Common Questions
- Please use our online check-in service before coming to the store.
- We will accept drop-offs at our door during this time. Pull up to the curb in front of the store and then give us a call.
- Anyone coming to our door to drop off a device is required to wear a mask.
- There is a $40 diagnostics fee, which is applied in full to any service charges for that service ticket. Beyond the diagnostics fee, there is no commitment to service or charges until we receive your approval for repairs.
- If you’re wondering “Do they work on this?” or “Can they fix that?” the answer is almost always “Yes!“
- Please note that we currently do not repair smartphones.
- Click here to check in your device online before dropping it off at our store.
- After checking in your device online, stop by any time during our hours of operation and we’ll put your device in line for service.
- No need for an appointment!
- If you need a repair faster than within a few days,
- Our on-site services are often available same-day.
- We also have an expedited service option for devices left with us for repair.
If you wish to speak with someone immediately, please call 859-523-5355 during store hours. Once you reach our automated menu system, after the main announcements, press 0 to get straight through to us.