Computers Plus Repair
Our Valued Customers
CPR’s COVID-19 Policies
In trying to do our part to help keep our community safe, we need to do what we can to help limit everybody’s potential exposure to COVID-19.
We care about our customers and the community, and we want to keep you safe.
The CDC’s and Governor’s goal, and thus Kentucky’s goal, is to limit person-to-person contact until transmission of the virus is well under control.
To further this goal, the following TEMPORARY POLICIES are being implemented until at least APRIL 4, 2020, or FURTHER NOTICE.
GENERAL PRECAUTIONS FOR OUR STORE
- We request that you minimize the time spent in our storefront to only that which is necessary — no more than a few minutes.
- Don’t touch anything you don’t have to.
- Keep at least 6 feet away from other people.
- Sneeze or cough into your elbow if you have to suddenly cough or sneeze.
- We will be removing seats from the storefront so as to limit the number of high-traffic surfaces
- Stay at home if you have regular coughing or sneezing and/or think you might be sick.
- Follow the CDC guidelines for social distancing and staying healthy.
CHANGES RELATED TO OUR SERVICES
If you need service, please first consider using our remote-desktop/telephone support service which is just 99¢ per minute.
IF YOU NEED TO DROP OFF A COMPUTER, please follow one of these processes:
- Instead, let us know you need service via phone, text, or e-mail and schedule a FREE pickup.
- WE ARE OFFERING PICK-UPS IN LEXINGTON FOR FREE DURING THIS TIME!
- Keep your computer in your car.
- Fill out a check-in form, using one of the following methods:
- online at www.shopcpr.com/checkin;
- we can provide a paper form to fill out in your vehicle, if you can; or
- text/e-mail us your name, phone number, physical address, email address, and problem description to 859-523-5355 or [email protected]
- Then either:
- bring the form and your computer to our door and we can collect it from you at the door; or
- give us a call from your vehicle when you are ready (859-523-5355) and we will retrieve the computer from the vehicle.
- We will then wipe your computer down with an alcohol solution before we work on it, and before we give it back to you.
Please bear in mind that, due to these new policies and procedures, you may not experience our usual fast turnaround time. Please bear with us and everyone in the nation as we go through this unprecedented period in our history.
PLEASE NOTE: We may make further changes to our services or adjust store hours at some point as guidelines from our country’s leadership develop.
Also, rest assured, if any of us feel sick or think we have been exposed to the COVID-19 virus, we will stay away from the shop for at least 72 hours beyond the point at which our symptoms have subsided.
And, as always, please let us know how we can improve service for you!
And don’t forget to leave us a 5-star review online if we are your favorite computer repair center!
Thank you for being our great customers!
Michael J. Johnson, President
The Staff of Computers Plus Repair