Mac Data Recovery
We provide complete data recovery services for all storage media including hard drives, RAID’s, removable media, and external USB / FireWire drives.
Mac Performance Issues
We take the time to properly isolate the root cause of system slowness, kernel panics, slow boot times, etc.
MacBook Screen Repairs
We can often repair broken MacBook displays faster and cheaper than Apple’s one-price-fits all repair strategy.
Liquid Spill Repairs
We’ll take the time to disassemble your machine, thoroughly cleaning and repairing along the way.
Physical Damage Repairs
We can help make your Apple device look and feel like new, even after damage from drops, bumps or other accidents.
Mac Hardware Repair & Support
Repair and support service for most Apple products from Retina Macs to G5 iMacs.
- MacBook Pros
- Mac Pros
Apple Software Support
While Macs are a more stable, reliable operating system compared to Windows, many common problems with software can still give users a serious headache. Skip the medicine cabinet and call us for help with:
- Mac Mail, Address Book and iCal Support
- Mac OS X installation, migration, and repairs
- Mac-to-Mac and PC-to-Mac Transitions
- iCould Syncing and Support
- iTunes and iPod Support
Onsite Tech Support Services
Computers Plus Repair will come to you! We’ll come right to your home or office to work on your Apple equipment, whether you have one computer or 100. We also work on mixed Mac/Windows networks.
- Network Planning, Setup and Maintenance
- Security, Backups & Data Protection
- Printer & Scanner Networking and Sharing
- VPN & Remote Network Access
Personal Training, Instruction & Support
Basic to advanced instruction for all Mac Operating Systems, applications, Internet use, data back-up and file management. Learn how to run Windows or Linux on a Mac.
- Using Mac OSX
- Using Apple iOS
- Using Microsoft Office Apps
- Using Apple iLife & iWork Apps
- Using Mac Mail, iCal, & Address Book
- Managing Time Machine Backups
- Using Airport / WiFi and Bluetooth