Convenient onsite service at your home or business
Onsite tech support is a great way to solve tech challenges such as adding new accessories such as printers or setting up a wireless network. Onsite computer services allows us to work directly with our clients. We’re providing a new high standard in Lexington for onsite technical support.
We have thousands of satisfied customers!
Onsite support is ideal for:
- Installing or updating a software application.
- Adding peripherals such as a printer or camera.
- Installing the latest security and performance updates.
- Removing unneeded applications to boost system performance.
- Installing or updating system drivers.
- System cleanups to maximize performance and stability.
- Getting assistance with learning or using a new or program.
- Setting up and managing backups to protect from data loss.
- Assistance with organizing files and folders.
- Removing conflicts and compatibility issues.
Onsite support is not recommended for:
- Hardware problems and/or physical repairs.
- Data recovery from any kind of data loss scenario.
- Serious virus, trojan or rootkit virus/malware infections.
- Damaged or corrupted Mac OSX or Windows systems.
Request a quote online or give us a call. We give free diagnostics & estimates and free friendly advice!